Wow! It sounds like I could learn a few things from him.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sharon Hooley
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 3:31 PM
Subject: My Nephew, on Fire for God!

Hi guys!

I'd like to share something awesome with you.  One of my nephews, my youngest brother's oldest son Zachary has become really on fire for Jesus!  Here's an email he sent me.  Enjoy!

Sharon

(you may also read this update by clicking the link below)

A Jubilant Voice in Training

I haven’t the slightest clue where to even begin! I feel like a mosquito in the midst of a nudist colony!  :-)  (I hope that made you at least chuckle…)
Where to begin? The end of January flashed by, February felt like a day or two, and here I am updating you near the middle of March!!! God’s hand is on
me so strong that time itself seems nonexistent…I have died to myself so much that my temporal earthly body has succumbed to my eternal being of limitless
time! Ok, maybe not completely, but time is truly flying by!

       By God’s grace, I am still at the International House of Prayer in the brown flatlands of Missouri; I’m flat broke; I don’t even have food money
for the day; my gas tank is near empty; there’s no snowboarding; there’s an intense lack of Idahoan beauty; and despite everything, I am thoroughly enjoying
every day with overwhelmingly abundant joy! I had NO idea I would be out here this long. And now my tank is full of gas and I have food to eat. Praise
the Lord!

I am a “voice in training” under this divine and bizarre consecration. The revelations He is granting me would entertain hundreds and even thousands of
books. No joke! My journals are abounding and notebooks are accumulating from just my brief overviews of the truths He’s teaching me! It is FAR too much
to write in an update letter, but I am agreeing with the psalmist and Paul himself when they said “I believe in God, so I speak.” I’ll attach a very brief
and totally incomprehensive summary of some of the things I’m learning in a day or two.

       I have been diving into God’s Word daily (Psalm 119:105) and devouring as much as God will give upon my request for more (Prov 15:2, Jam 4:2). God
is lovingly and faithfully dumping heavenly truckloads of wisdom, understanding, love, faith, grace, peace, humility, and He’s even thrown in some light
of His Glory! He’s given me prophetic dreams, jaw-dropping promises, and a vision of God’s throne as I was lost in the spirit in an audible conversation
with the perfect Trinity!!! Hallelujah!

I am weak in this process and am not doing any of it on my own strength as Paul stated in 2 Cor 12 “I don't want anyone to think more highly of me than
what they can actually see in my life and my message, even though I have received wonderful revelations from God.” Vs 6a-7b.  I have done nothing to earn
or deserve anything that I am receiving; it is all by God’s grace of putting this desire in me (Phil 2:13). I am just accepting this invitation wholeheartedly
and putting aside all other cares of this life. I’m denying movies and food and many other desires. Some are already calling me crazy, but I stand upon
the words of Paul in 1 Cor 4:3 “it matters very little what you or anyone else thinks…It is the Lord himself who will examine me and decide.”

The joy of my inner man cannot be contained and occasionally bursts forth in dancing and laughter. My zeal is unquenchable as God has His protective fiery
hand around me. Upon hearing God’s voice, I left IHOP for a couple weeks and have been feeding families in need in Missouri (more in next update). I even
had a demon snarl at me as I quoted scripture to a brother in agony! Life is an adventure. Many of you know my parents have been ministering down in Mexico,
and they heard God tell them to leave the 85-degree sunny beaches of the Baja and drive to the brown distasteful flatlands of Kansas City…and the crazy
part…they actually obeyed! They drove over 2000 miles to be at the Passion for Jesus Conference at IHOP last weekend. To summarize: my Dad experienced
breakthrough, my Mom was undone by the Holy Spirit, and I was radically encouraged having both my loving folks with me.

Thank you so much for all your prayers. Our family as a whole and individually are all on the threshold of change. Please pray for clarity in direction
and timing, as well as financial miracles; but most importantly that we would all fulfill the First and Greatest Commandment of Loving God with ALL of
our hearts, mind, soul, and strength. Feel free to reply with your thoughts, browse through my website, or leave a comment on Facebook. But above all else,
I highly encourage you to actually open up a Bible TODAY and read God’s truth and not just rely on what man teaches. Read Romans or Ephesians or Proverbs
or Hebrews…just READ it!  Why not now? My desire is both to inspire you that all things are possible through Christ (Phil 4:13), and that my life would
be one big giant ARROW that points to the alive man of Jesus Christ who is eagerly waiting for you to know Him more (Matt 22:29).

Until the glorious and imminent day our lovesick Bridegroom Jesus returns as Judge and King, may God our Father, and Christ Jesus our Lord give you grace,
mercy, and peace,

Zach Hooley

www.hooley4christ.com

(208) 315-4707

Contact me on
Facebook
Support Me
with paypal, cards, or other

Read this update or my last update with pictures on my Blogs page on my website