Haruna

Your optimism is boundless!

LJDarbo

--- On Wed, 4/3/09, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: The United States of Guinea - A proposal by Haruna Darbo
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 12:48 AM

I suggest advisedly that Guinea Bissau become a semi-autonomous region of La Guinea now, to lead toward total union in 2 years. That the union of the tow Guineas be called simply Guinea, dropping the definite article from the La Guinea. It is the right time now. The United states of GUinea will have one army, navy, airforce, police, and para, with one defense department. A corps of amphibious troops to patrol the longer coastline.

I encourage President Dadis Camara of La GUinea, the interim President of Bissau, President Wade of Senegal, President ATT of Mali, the President of Ghana, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Nigeria and SierraLeone to form themselves into an emergent contact group. The aim of this contact group will be to encourage and resource the setting up of an amalgamated armed forces and police and to coordinate the development of a constitution for the new union government.

I encourage the UN, AU, ECOWAS, EU, The US, Portugal, and France to give this paradigm their blessing and support. No petit colonial squabbles or mining interest tussles.

Haruna. [log in to unmask]" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]