Hello Dr Jaiteh

can you please subscribe Alpha Jallow to Gambia-l Email address:_ [log in to unmask]

Kind Regards!

Abdoukarim Sanneh

Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 05:16:46 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: I need your ideas and suggestions folks!
To: [log in to unmask]

Haruna

The site has a very simple and elegant design going for it. It is not cluttered. I hope it maintain that attribute through the design process.

My only suggestion at the moment is: why don't you place the pictures you have streaming behind the logo on your gallery page. This could help load the home page faster. This might not be terribly important for people living in Lithia Springs with a fat pipe streaming content to their hearts desire. However the guy in Badibu Kerewan logging in with a 56K modem will not be please with you. But I digress.

Sent from Iphone

On Feb 26, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

While The GDP's website is being developped, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions so we can make it the best web-experience bar-none. I am listing some already and please feel free to share your ideas here with us or at [log in to unmask]

Here's the link to the site under construction. You will see our new LOGO also for your impressions:
http://thegdp.org/index.php

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい