No, probably more like “what goose?”

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 12:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] Removal of cement render

In a message dated 2/4/2009 1:27:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

I bet this has something to do w/ GMDs from Canada, right?

Way!

I'm curious to know if, after passing through the jet engines in this case, the goose was cooked?

Tw

Stay up to date on the latest news - from sports scores to stocks and so much more.

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html