Leland

I have Word set as my default editor for Outlook – so when I write an email message, I’m actually working with all the tools normally available in Word.  On my toolbar, I have a hyperlink button.  So what I do is:

a)                   In my browser (Internet Explorer), I find the webpage I want to link to.

b)                   Highlight and copy the address from the top box on the webpage

c)                   Go back to my new message in Outlook

d)                   Highlight the word I want to use as the hyperlink text – in the case you mentioned, here

e)                   Click the hyperlink button in my toolbar, and paste the webpage address into the dialogue box, click okay

f)                     Hey presto (or should that be HistoPresto) you have the link.  Looks much neater than those long ugly website addresses!

Must confess that I’ve only started doing it since I’ve been running several blogs.

Cheers

David West

Executive Director

internationalconservationservices