From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu Feb 19 09:07:59 2009
Subject: [BP] three things I am thinking about, one of which is damaged brick

This weekend I dreamt we invaded Italy.

Isn't it funny how there is a space after a comma in a sentence, but none within a number, liked $10,000?   Jeffersonian, I gueff.

So, OK, you damage a brick by mechanically removing the exterior, kiln-hardened face.   This, I know is Really Awful.   I have seen many of these in my time on this planet.  But I have never seen the brick all collapsing or falling out.   So what is it that actually happens that is so bad?

Ciao.    ---Christopher

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! <http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62>
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html *Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp