In a message dated 2/20/2009 2:00:44 AM Central Standard Time,
Chris writes :

> So, OK, you damage a brick by mechanically removing the exterior,
> kiln-hardened face.?? This, I know is Really Awful.?? I have seen many of these in my
> time on this planet.? But I have never seen the brick all collapsing or
> falling out.?? So what is it that actually happens that is so bad? Chris

In regards to your invasion of It-Lee
Chris
Wasamatter you ; you no thinka wotta brika is?  Fursta all  if you coma to
IT-lee
you gunna see a lotsa brick ; lotsa lotsa brick ; if you taka away da face of
all of dat brick wotta you thinka U going to have ? Swiss -a- cheese right ?
In It -lee we don-a- lika swiss cheese
To -a-helpa you  I have made  three yes or no questions
 for you to ponder .....so  you can save face.....   get it ? datsa a funny
one
ok here goes
A if you take away the face of brick
does it have lower or higher structural stability
B if you take  away  the face of the brick does it have
greater or lesser water permability
C If you take away the face of the brick is it more or less likely
to be there the next year or year after .

Of course there are no right or wrong answers here unless you live in a brick
house...then you might want to pay close attention ......py

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

--

*Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* <http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp>