Mike,

What about limestone staining.  Help us?  And Py, remember back in the mid 80’s the MSD sheets for KIEM?  Nobody understood them, but typically everything is listed except the most important stuff, which is proprietary.

Best,

Leland

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 10:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] ASTM

In a message dated 2/22/2009 2:00:33 AM Central Standard Time, David
writes:

Initial feedback from ASG has been limited, but what I have received
>suggests that these documents are not widely utilised at this time.  I
>wonder whether this is due to a lack of awareness, disagreement with
>content, or the cost of acquisition.

not widely utilized until there is a law suit ; then you better believe they will be utilized ;
same goes for MSDS sheets
I remember once when they would not allow soft mirco particle blasting (facade Gummage) on a job site until they had MSDS sheets  the hoops they had to jump through to create that .....and when they got it,,,,, nobody looked at it

Now I am told there is the same for brick stains ; everybody can have potassium silicate but the problem is in the binder (some use cellouse or water to cheapen it for quick sale   Mike help me here ) but now or soon there will be a certification process  to set an industry standard .so we are not looking like chumps for just buying the cheapest one  Py

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html *Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp