________________________________

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 1:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BP] "blue limestone"

The Times reported in 1915 that the French Gothic-style mansion at 4
East 80th was to be built of "blue limestone".    I see multiple
references on the web to this material, but the only definition I can
find refers to material only found in Ireland or Belgium.

Sound right?

Christopher

New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines
<http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000026> .
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html