John,

Can you be a little more specific on the color?

Best,

Leland

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Walsh
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 10:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] OK, so they recovered the stick. But how was the dog?

I recently paid $75 dollars for a mid-19th C. geological survey report on the gypsum deposits of Kansas thinking this could help me support my hypothesis on the early use of calcined gypsum in American plaster materials in the 1800’s.  As geeky as this is, imagine my disgust when receiving the book and finding a natural home for it on the bookshelf I realized that I already owned a copy.  Take-home message…you can collect as many colored belts as your wallet can afford but your Kung Fu is only as good as the last belt you earned.

If anyone needs an attractive but thin burgundy spine to help coordinate their book collection, feel free to call.  I can offer you a great deal.

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html