Thanks Karen
We haven't heard news about Ameli's car yet. She gets a very small pension and didn't have ensurance.
Coco
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Karen Carter
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS..ORG
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: various prayer requests

Father in Heaven we ask that you touch the heart of those who took Ammelia's car and that they return it unharmed.  Also Lord we know that you are the great physician and can take that tumor right off.  We ask that you do this so there is no need for a waiting period.  But if for some reason you need Coco's mother to witness to a doctor we ask that the list be shortened to spare her any pain and disconfort.  And finally Lord we ask that you give Coco and her parents traveling mercies as they visit and return to their own homes.  We know you take care of and watch over your own and we thank you for all answered prayer.  In your precious name we pray Amen

--
GOD DOESN'T CALL THE QUALIFIED, HE QUALIFIES THE CALLED.
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10