Date:    Wed, 13 Aug 2008 06:04:13 EDT
From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: 5:45 AM, Aunt Rhoda's Pond

-------------------------------1218621853

Most of the water between me and the emerging dawn in the east is dead  flat,
a perfect mirror surface to bounce the pinkish glow back to me, as if the
whole pond were covered in face powder.  But there are some big areas,
kidney-shaped, which are ruffled by the wind, so they reflect the grey-blue sky

overhead.  It's like the funny, rainbow-like sheen you see when rain  puddles on
an
oily surface.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)

--

-------------------------------1218621853

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.3354" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Most of the water between me and the emerging dawn in the east is dead=20
flat, a perfect mirror surface to bounce the pinkish glow back to me, as if=20=
the=20
whole pond were covered in face powder.  But there are some big areas,=20
kidne
y-shaped, which are ruffled by the wind, so they reflect the grey-blue=20=
sky=20
overhead.  It's like the funny, rainbow-like sheen you see when rain=20
puddles on an oily surface.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>c</DIV></FONT><BR><BR><BR><DIV><FONT style=3D"color: black; font: norma=
l 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><HR style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 10px">Looking for a car t=
hat's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? <A title=3D"http://autos.aol.com/=
cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=3Daolaut00050000000017" href=3D"http://=
autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=3Daolaut00050000000017" t=
arget=3D"_blank">Read reviews on AOL Autos</A>.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
--
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html

End of BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Digest - 13 Aug 2008 to 14 Aug 2008 (#2008-194)