From:   Leland Torrence [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wednesday, July 16, 2008 08:09 AM Eastern Standard Time
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: [BP] my wonderful Junebug

Book and Snake at Yale, has a marble roof.  Each "shingle" ways between four
and six hundred pounds.  Other than making the building look like an
overgrown jewelry box or as intended tomb, it does not make for the most
practical roof.  Excellent ballast, but makes replacement of the
underlayments expensive.

Best,

Leland