Just less (and smaller) mosquitoes.

Still Here, stilling doing it.

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gabriel Orgrease
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 2:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] my wonderful in-steam-box

Some time back I mentioned the giant steam box, 5' x 10' inside capacity. Well, we got it up and running in Witold's shop in Queens. Have been busy getting the process bugged out, mechanics trained, and moving ahead w/ Mr. Hicks doing a significantly important window restoration project at an undisclosed location at a building in Central Park off 5th Avenue. Once we get it running and in flow, heated up and elbows and other stuff moving well...  it is pretty kool! Hot in the room though... comment was made that this is just like in Jamaica! Someone else may say it is like a summer outhouse on the bayou in Houston.

][<en

--
Orgrease-Crankbait Video, audio, writings, words, spoken word, dialogs, graphic collage and the art of fiction in language and literature.

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html