Ruth Barton wrote:
> OK you guys and gals,  I have looked through the schedule of events.  It
> looks to me as though Sat. is the day I can go to Barre.  I would love to
> meet as many of you as possible.  How will I find you all?
>
> The one person in the list of presenters that I REALLY want to meet is Jade
> MORTIMER.  This has nothing to do with her trade, and everything to do with
> her surname.  My Mother was a MORTIMER and her family came to Barre in the
> 1880s from Scotland.  If this lady is from this family I'd LOVE  to make a
> connection, SO.....if any of you know her that would be great.  Ruth

Ruth,

Well, it is hard not to know Jade but I will introduce you, unless
someone gets there first. Show up and ask for anybody you want to meet
and somebody will know who to reach out to.
Saturday is a good day.

][<en
--
Orgrease-Crankbait <http://orgrease-crankbait.blogspot.com/> Video,
audio, writings, words, spoken word, dialogs, graphic collage and the