From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gabriel Orgrease
Sent: Wednesday, 18 June 2008 8:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] how long is a leaftime?

David West wrote:

I decided that I had higher priorities in my life (like the birth of my daughter, Alice – or Twiglet as she is known in blogland, at the beginning of March).

David,

Excellent news to hear from you. A daughter! A Twiglet no less!

Sorting through my email inbox this afternoon, and in a moment of madness,

Madness helps keep us sane.

Hope everybody is well, although I notice from the archive page that Pinhead numbers have contracted a little over the years.

Though the list has contracted there has also been less noise, more signal, and I believe a fairly tight connection of relationships. As one owner expressed early on, quality over quantity should be a noble goal.

Hope the damned robot don't boot you again.

Will we be seeing you in Montreal?

][<en

--
Orgrease-Crankbait Video, audio, writings, words, spoken word, dialogs, graphic collage and the art of fiction in language and literature.

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html