Rudy

 I was thinking the same thing when reading this, only people with plenty of excess green would want to spend money rotating 80 floors of a building, I’d be willing to bet the electrons are a lot less than .10 per KWH. Not joking here, why not rap the building in solar panels, it would definitely help during daylight operation. Actually I’m surprised no one has designed a building with cells on the outer wall surfaces, not just on the roof. It would sure expand the available surface area for solar exposure.

Jim

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rudy R Christian
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 6:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] ya know, we were thinking of appointing this guy chief crane inspect...

Jim,

Aside from wanting your input on how to keep the contact strips working efficiently, I’m surprised you don’t see this as green building. The only people who can afford to live there have to have a lot more of it than you or I (or anyone else with their finger up there nose for that matter) can ever hope to see.

Morphing with money ain’t my mainstay.

Rudy