From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:17:12 EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [BP] Apologia Pro Sua Irresponsibility: Dad threw it away, too, on
"collectibles."

In a message dated 4/29/2008 6:43:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> started General Studies (the arm of  Columbia invented after WWII  for GIıs)

"As a traditional college student in 1968, suddenly ³the studying part of me
fell apart,² Christopher says. ³The freedom of college was too much for me,
so I left school after realizing I was throwing away my father's money.²
http://www.gs.columbia.edu/viewbook/alumni_gray.htm

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at
AOL Autos <http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851> .
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html