From: "Jerusalem Prayer Team" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ahmadinejad: Israel's imminent collapse
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 01:05:50 +0000

Dear Karen,

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on the West last Wednesday to acknowledge Israel’s “imminent collapse.”

Iran does not acknowledge Israel, has referred to the murder of six million Jews in World War II as a “myth” and is calling for Israel to be “wiped off the map.”

I am asking you to help today to stand up for the Jewish people. The President of Iran, Ahmadinejad, has just stated to the world, “Stop supporting the Zionists. Their regime has reached its final stage. Accept that the life of the Zionist will soon come to an end.”

What the President of Iran has just said is precisely what Hitler said when he used the term, “The Final Solution.”

Never in modern history has a nation threatened to annihilate another nation as Iran has said over and over and over again.

Satan knows his command and control center for spiritual warfare is in Jerusalem!

But God’s word is clear: God will oppose any nation that attempts to touch Jerusalem.

We must help save Jerusalem. God has spoken to me as the Chairman of the Jerusalem Prayer Team to launch the Save Jerusalem Campaign to get One Million people to appeal to President Bush to say NO to the U.S. State Department’s plan to divide Jerusalem in 2008 called the Road Map to Peace.

This is a spiritual battle; that’s why we need One Million intercessors...

With all my heart I believe II Chronicles 7:14 which says, If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. This is why I am 100 percent certain that the most important thing I can do is to mobilize intercessors.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN ME IN THIS GREAT CAMPAIGN

We are asking you to get at least one friend to sign the Save Jerusalem Prayer Petition to President Bush. Our goal is to reach 200,000 signatures this week. We can achieve this if everyone just gets one person to sign the Prayer Petition.

Thank You for your concern – and for your love for God’s chosen people,

Your Ambassador to Jerusalem

Dr. Mike Evans

To read the Jerusalem World News, click here: www.myjwn.com

Join the Jerusalem Prayer Team Now!

Do not reply to this email. Please address email inquiries to [log in to unmask]

Jerusalem Prayer Team
P.O. Box 210489
Bedford, TX 76095
FAX: 817-285-0962
1-800-825-3872
http://jerusalemprayerteam.org

Dr. Tim LaHaye, Mrs. Anne Graham Lotz, Mr. Pat Boone, Mr. Bill McCartney, Ms. Kay Arthur, Rev. Tommy Tenney, Dr. A.R. Bernard, and Dr. Jay Sekulow are just a few of the more than 300 Christian Leaders who are part of the Jerusalem Prayer Team.

The Jerusalem Prayer Team is a non-profit organization with 501c3 tax exempt status. The Jerusalem Prayer Team is a prayer movement of people around the world. It is a non-denominational organization. It receives no support from the Nation of Israel. Donations are tax deductible.

The mission of the Jerusalem Prayer Team: To guard, defend and protect the Jewish people and Eretz Yisrael until Israel is secure, and until the Redeemer comes to Zion.

How do I discontinue my membership/subscription to this e-mail list? Do not respond to this e-mail for any reason. To discontinue your membership automatically please, follow the link below. You joined this list as Karen Carter at the following e-mail address: [log in to unmask] You must use the correct e-mail address to discontinue your membership.

If you experience any technical problems and/or do not receive confirmation that your request has been completed online, please postal mail, phone or fax your request using the contact information listed above. Your request will be processed within 10 days of the receipt of your request.

HOW CAN I SUPPORT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Make a secure online credit card donation.

HOW CAN I TELL OTHERS ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Send a personalized version of this message to your friends.

Discontinue your subscription.