On 2/24/08 11:21 PM, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Two window washers i worked with on Tishman Spier (5th and 55th)
>  ; for a month we went over the side of the 55 story buildings talking story
> while i did anchor testing for dr. joan Eifort who owned the disfunct Colonna
> marble yards on the east river over by the con ed smoke stacks .
> Many of an idle summer after noon was spent among the ruins of the marble
> yards over there swimming nude in the man made pool made of 5 ton marble
> blocks with pyrate girls making sunday small talk over shrimps on the barbie,
> and sipping ice cold rose .
>
> The washing rig on  55 th was all anchored  in and a 60's work of art
> . Mel and johhnie were a couple of cons who had a sweet deal back in the hey
> day of the 60's washing windows over at the Sheridan and letting themselves
> into peoples rooms , relieaving cash and jewelry from the drawers where people
> kept it ............. but the deal was they only took part of the cash ; so
> the client goes down and claims he got boosted for $400 out of the $8oo  in
> the drawer ....hows that going to look?
>  ..it was a swell deal they said until they got into the nose candy got
> greedy and caught in a sting
> I think they got t  5 and seved 3  and now were back on the job
>   they introduced me to a lawyer  Rudy Gulianni who was trying to put away the
> Sammy Bull who was by proxie running local 62 my alma mater.....
> .seems Sammy and the Rravenite social club (Queens) was getting 2% of the Vig
> in those days  thats 2% of the entire contract..do the math
>   ..I went to the hall that winter and looked up my rep , his room was a photo
> gallery of his favorite race horses and two bit boxers up and coming   he too
> was up and coming
> I  think he got 5 and seved 3  that year in the same bust that took down Sammy
> . Py ... ...
>

> **************
> Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living.
>
> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duff
> y/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598) -- To terminate puerile preservation
> prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to:
> http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html

Two small points ­ Itıs ŒSammy the Bullı not the Sammy Bull & the Vig is the
interest on a loan ­ usually 10 -> 20% per week ­ of course from a loan
shark.
Jim Hicks - educated by Stanley an Atlantic ave Jew tough guy who got me
thru a lot of scrapes in Brooklyn in the 70ıs
Also who was a hanging around (50ıs) with the biggest numbers runner in
Brooklyn at the time Ali Moses (Rbtıs nephew)
.