I was with you more than once, I remember the thorns also.

  _____

From: plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gabriel
Orgrease
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] lignum vitae

Jim Follett wrote:

 Those trees back home were probably Hawthorne trees.

Yep, that is it. I wonder how I got from them to ironwood?
Really good pics of them in Greenwich Village, NYC here.
http://www.pbase.com/hjsteed/foliage_hawthorne

][<

--
Orgrease-Crankbait <http://orgrease-crankbait.blogspot.com/>  Video, audio,
writings, words, spoken word, dialogs, graphic collage and the art of

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html