Karen Carter 74'

From: Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks, Karen. Your prayers are appreciated. I'm glad there are lists like this one that I can turn to for prayer, with no limits and no certain number of times I can ask for prayer. Isn't it wonderful that God's love is unlimited and isn't it wonderful that He gives us unlimited love for each other?
From: Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>