Michael

Know the atmosphere you’re talking about – once spent a couple of hours late one winter’s Saturday afternoon in a much larger building of the same era – by myself.  Think I might even have written about that at some stage – but darned if I know where I put that writing.  Said building has now been adapted and renovated to an inch of its former decrepitude and is now high-priced apartments … so it will be many years before anybody else can have an experience like that in the building!

Love your writing – sometimes I think I hang around on BP just to read one of your posts like this!!

And then I remember that I also enjoy the technical questions, and the philosophy of ][<en …

… and of course I put up with the noise along the way because life’s like that!

Was great to see you in San Juan … catch you again soon!

Cheers

David West

Executive Director

internationalconservationservices

T:   +61 (2) 9417 3311

M:   +61 (411) 692 696

conservation&managementofculturalmaterial