That's ok, I've dated men twice your age!
AD

Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 00:04:08 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] A Good Crop
To: [log in to unmask]

In a message dated 12/7/2007 9:33:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I don't have children yet, but when I do, I hope they are as weird as you!  Too many people these days are kinda boring...hardly anyone has good stories like that.  I think that's probably why I hang out with people that are like 80 years old - they have really good stories.

-AD
Adrienne,
Your first two sentences were pretty good, young lady, but the last one is going to put you in the Old Farts' Dog House.  For a LONG time.

Ralph

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html