I don't have children yet, but when I do, I hope they are as weird as you!  Too many people these days are kinda boring...hardly anyone has good stories like that.  I think that's probably why I hang out with people that are like 80 years old - they have really good stories.

-AD

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html