Ken,

I used it as panels set in a terra cotta exterior per specification.  I got it in Rutland, 1992.  We used to get chunks of it out of the fields when I was a kid.  The epoxy we used to fix the hangers bled through and the polished finish went whitish gray.  By the way, a family we are friends with are in the stone business, they recently built a house, stone and tile, everywhere, no sheet rock anywhere except the garages, and…they had enough Costa Esmerelda (Iran, green) left over, and gave it to me.  I redid the kitchen as a result.  So, no more formica.  The pass through from eating area to living room now has a birds eye maple countertop with tiger maple edging.  Still have the same hickory cabinets.  We have two Red Shouldered Hawks and one Redwing Hawk and one Sharpshinned Hawk in residence.  The larger of the two Red Shoulders flew off with the remains of the turkey carcus the other day.  When are you coming over?

Best,

Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence

Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild

17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525

Office:  203-397-8505

Fax:  203-389-7516

Mobile:  203-981-4004