Michael,

Have you seen the restoration of the Taj Mahal show that I caught a glimpse of on television last weekend?  If not, check it out, if yes, then what did you think of their mortar mix, not to mention the carvers.

Best,

Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence

Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild

17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525

Office:  203-397-8505

Fax:  203-389-7516

Mobile:  203-981-4004