You can sign a religious  objection form saying y ou don’t want shots……I did that because I didn’t want to have to have them all over again!!!!

Rhonda

From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vicki and The Rors
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 10:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: School

Well, I had the craziest thing happen.  I went to register for classes and there was a hold on my account.  I didn't think anything of it because I haven't been able to get in to my computer account because of an I T issue.  That's still an issue by the way.  However, the hold on my account was based on some crazy new law about immunizations and shot records.  I am within 13 hours of graduating and they put in this crazy rule about having to show proof about having a mumps and measles shot.  Well I had those shots as most of us have had who have grown up in the United States school systems.  Now I can't register for class.  If I can't be in school this semester, I'll have to re-apply again.  I'm too close to graduation for that.  And, if I had been able to get in to my account, I'd have known about this before October 1st, which was the deadline.  All that to say, your prayers on this would certainly be appreciated.  I certainly don't have those records from way back when on those shots.  Believe it or not, I may have to get re-vaccinated.  Oh lovely.  And all this needs to happen fast.

By the way, thanks for listening to my ranting.  Lol!

Vicki
Victory Is Not Something You Have; It Is Who You Are.

Checked by AVG.

Checked by AVG.