From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brad D
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 12:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: light at the end of the tunnel

Rhonda! Wow! Already? I mean, that probably seems like a stupid statement in your hearing, but it seems I've accomplished so little in the time you decided to return to school 'til now. You indeed ought be jazzed to sprint to the end. Wow you keep right on doing it, that's awesome.

Brad

At 03:45 PM 10/27/2007, you wrote:

I spoke withmy academic advisor Thursday and I need 30 hours to graduate!

That is about 10 classes, I usually take three or four per semester.  I will be taking three classes in spring, not going

summer, so I should graduate in spring of 2008.

So, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I just didn’t see it!!

I’d surely appreciate your prayers as I work on finishing, well, let’s say that more positively…..as I finish my degree.  I truly appreciate all the support all of you give.  Life is like one of those boxing matches Ben likes to watch…..and all of you are in my corner saying things like “Don’t quit! You can do it…..not much longer!!! You’re doing great!”

Know I pray for each of you as our go through your own life match…..don’t quit…there is really a light at the end of the tunnel,  I’ve seen it….rest if you need to, but don’t give up…the darkest hour is right before the sun comes in to view!!!

Life is full of change…just take it one day at a time…..together we can do it….

Blessings

Rhonda

Checked by AVG.

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen to some sample tunes or contact me if you are interested in a calendar date. Comments are always encouraged and appreciated in the guest book area. Also feel free to sign up to the newsletter to receive an occasional performance update. Its easy as pie, your address stays with us, and we won't pound you with mail either I promise... no worry!

Checked by AVG.

Checked by AVG.