Laurel wrote:
>I uninstalled the program. When I go to Add/Remove programs it still shows
>up>>

Don't worry--that's quite normal in XP. Uninstalls often leave the
Add/Remove entry behind. It's not doing any harm.

There's software around if you want to clean it up. You could Google for it.

Or you can delete the entry manually, but it means editing the registry.
I've no doubt the instructions would be available on the Windows Annoyances
website.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml