Lelia,

I   nodded off to sleep last night, woke up shortly after, and wasn't tired but a little hungry. So I grabbed a snack and decided to listen to something different. I listened to an interview with Ronnie Milsap on ACBRadio. He gave a similar image of his grandfather Homer. He said that whenever and where ever he was he could reach and his grandfather's hand was there and that when he was with his grandfather as a wee blind child, he felt  he was completely safe and secure. Such is really the case with us and the Lord :).

Brad

At 07:47 PM 8/26/2007, you wrote:
Brad, you got it right, I'm not in control, but as you said I'm holding the hand of the one who's in complete control.

Lelia
----- Original Message -----
From: Brad D
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: Peace in the midst of storms!!!

Isn't that a cool thing? Peace in the midst of life's little tricks. That tells me you feel you are in control, or really you are holding the hand of the one who has it all under control and despite what might seem a set back or difficulty, all will be OK. Good to hear.

Brad

At 07:13 PM 8/26/2007, you wrote:
Hi all, well, this has truly been and still is a very physical year for me.  Last year I guess was Todd's turn this year is mine.

Last week, I started having ear problems, it felt like it was plugged so I put some ear drops in and it really didn't help.  I'm hoping its not fluid like it was in early February.  Tomorrow morning we are going to urgent care to have it checked out.  I am also going to have the doctors there check out my eye.  If something's happening like I think it is then Tuesday I hope we can get an appointment with my doctor to come up with another idea.

Now your probably wondering why the subject line? Because sure, I'm really irritated and frustrated but and I know this might not make sense, but in the midst of this there is peace.  I know its just another storm we're going through but honestly, God is good and life is great.

Lelia

http://www.eset.com