I saw it on NBC this morning.  If wrecking balls were cubic, someone could get hurt on the "sharp" edges, but they wouldn't roll down streets in Pennsylvania.  Ya takes da good wit da bad.

Meanwhile I've ordered myself the CD with 1890's smut straight from Edison (Tom, not Mike) Lavatories.  Will keep you all posted. The NY Times claims it's funny.

Mr. Gizzard

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 4:26 pm
Subject: [BP] "wrecking ball breaks loose, rolls downhill..."

.... is the latest zingy story on aol.  No one hurt, but you should see the guy's car that stopped it.

But ... why are wrecking balls spherical, anyway?  Wouldn't it be easier to make and store them in a cubic shape?         ---Christopher

See what's free at AOL.com.
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html