Memories well worth keeping alive though!

Thanx for yours being part of ours.

Roady

From: This conversation may be monitored for quality control. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cuyler Page
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 4:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] What's a good Description without a Prescription

You're right.   It just ain't like the old days anymore.  Then, we had house guests just back from helping the Dali Lama establish a new home in India, and after dinner they would get out a beautiful leather attaché case and say lovingly to each other as they opened it, "Well, would you prefer the Tibetan Blue or the Nepalese Red tonight?" as they pondered over all the exotic brands of in-sense they had to choose from.

cp lamenting for the passing of  '60's in bc