I think it would probably be more like an out of water experience.

From: The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rudy Christian
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 9:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] Visit to Charleston

>and there is talk this time about raising her out of the water on a permanent basis.

Jim<

So wouldn’t that technically become an “open water” museum?

Rudy

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html