From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 4 May 2007 10:37:32 EDT
Subject: Re: [BP] Pulaski Still Being Pounded

> In a message dated 5/4/2007 8:52:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

The portland work is bad, everyone knows it's bad, yet it continues.

> Mike, educate me ... how is it bad?   Christopher

See what's free at AOL.com.
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html
------- End of Original Message -------