In a message dated 5/29/2007 2:00:25 AM Central Daylight Time, Twybil writes:

> There is a very strong, if
> small, contingent of folks dedicated to keeping some of the authentic
> cultural
> artifact alive, with some success. For me, there are few more compelling
> places
> to walk around than this at 1am on a fogfilled night.
>
> Call me Ishmael, or Twybil

and thank God for those folks or it would all look like 6 -a on the Cape
which is a quaint summertime version of Route 22 in joisey ........I would love to
read the exterior roofing and paint spec for nantucket .....who enforces  the
codes?
What if  I paint a peace sign on my garbage can?......how soon do they come
for you ?   signed Stalin in shorts Py

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.