Wasn’t it Way, Way Back Machine?  Fractured Fairy Tales and Snidely Whiplash.  Now I have to go find a source.  It seems the state of humor has deteriorated….  Until South Park.

Best,

Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence

Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild

17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525

Office:  203-397-8505

Fax:  203-389-7516

Pager:  860-340-2174