Christopher,

I had lunch with a buddy, who used to be a stunt pilot.  He knows a couple of guys that can hook you up with a good smoke system for T6’s.  He said most of the guys have these computerized systems, but the rest is based on your flying skills.  The Pepsi guy that smokes at his air field once and a while learned his P’s and Q’s with his wife on the ground with a radio.

Signed,

That P looks like an F

Leland R. S. Torrence

Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild

17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525

Office:  203-397-8505

Fax:  203-389-7516

Pager:  860-340-2174