In a message dated 1/12/2007 2:00:21 AM Central Standard Time, Dan  writes:

> >When I was in college, I dated a goofy young woman who wanted=20
> >me to buy her a rare and expensive illustrated copy of the=20
> >Ruybiat of Omar Khayyam
>
> Dan ..you blew it that was the classic chic pick up
>
> it was right up there with Nihlism and how many college kids can you get in
> a VW.....the possiblities were endless  .....no telling what the (chic) pick
up is these days  ....a gold card  and a jag ?
Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your view ) we see little of that
,when a girl "down hair " wants a guy
 she takes him mudding in her 4 wheeler ;
tells him what jig to use to get a trophy bass
drops clay pidgeons with a 16 ga with every pull
invites him to her Daddys duck camp (the holy of holies)
I don't know what the Mrs thinks ..but the book was cheaper
keepem coing Py ...... .