I have folders with names like that inside my WINDOWS folder.  Whether
they are shown or hidden in Windows Explorer, and whether they're shown in
blue, are controlled by the folder options I select.  (I normally have "show
hidden files/folders", "show system files: and "show compressed files in
different colour" enabled....)

David Gillett

On 8 Dec 2006 at 10:04, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Date sent:      	Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:04:31 EST
Send reply to:  	PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
From:           	[log in to unmask]
Subject:        	[PCSOFT] Windows Folder full of strange stuff
To:             	[log in to unmask]

                       http://freepctech.com/rode