From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Leland Torrence
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [BP] BP Holiday Gifting

cp,

Thank goodness for cut and paste.  Ordered CD, BP’ers be looking for a possible e-bay listing or regift.

Looking forward to the listen.

Best,

Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence

Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild

17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525

Office:  203-397-8505

Fax:  203-389-7516

Pager:  860-340-2174