In a message dated 12/15/2006 2:00:32 AM Central Standard Time, met history
writes:

> Tuckahoe is in Vermont ... just across Lake Champlain from 7 Gracie Square.

Since the Library is more or less on the East side you hear "Tuckahoe
"bandied about
while a little farther along down 42 you hear "Idaho " in the same vernacular

so which is it ? Py

now that Ive got your attention
the best example for Tuckahoe is the interior of the New Orlreans customs
house  (1850)  used  for  the exterior is problematic .....I think Washington sg
arch is also Tuckahoe ......If memory serves me well Polonia cleaned the
public library exterior using God knows what sometime around 1982-83...and that
might be the problem
.in the first place ...