Not that it matters, I prefer stainless, it doesn't discolor with age.

Yea I know, I know
-----Original Message-----
From: B-P Golden Oldies: "The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory." [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 8:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] heavy metal

In a message dated 7/24/2006 8:39:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
There's alloy, finish, size, type, and probably a hundred other things.  Are you trying to decide whether to use brass, bronze, or s/s for some specific purpose?  If so, tell us what it is, and we'll tell you what to use.
No, I don't need an ambergris finish.  I was just curious, that's all.   But now, with your vague, generic answer, I don't care any more.

Christopher
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html