Shelly, where is the camp?  I might consider going sometime.  Washington isn’t far away as I am in the State of Oregon, as I think you know.

Cec

From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michelle Pryor
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 12:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: camp

Hey,

Where is your camp at, and what kinds of activities do you have? It sounds like mine with the wide age span. We have a few young tweens and teens a few twenty something and quite a few older adults. We have almost no teens. here in Washington state there are several good summer programs for academic teens so most of them go to those. Our camp also has a wide range of disabilities. I'd say that out of the 35 campers there were ten or less with only blindness.

I can relate to Mike. I have huge chalenges with directional orietntation. Ellie and I spend half our time lost and over half of those times are my fault LOL.

Shelly