-KC- Ministries

From: lelia <[log in to unmask]>

Oh and speaking of organized, he is a lot more than I am by far lol

Lelia
From: lelia <[log in to unmask]>

Well, today is Todd's birthday and here is our day.

We had some breakfast then after a while we had some meatball sandwiches and some chips for lunch and some mountain dew.  Then I ordered some groceries from King Soopers and with those I ordered a cake and some ice cream.  and a diner from the deli.  So we had a nice dinner and some birthday cake and from what Todd says he had a good day so I am happy and full while he is happy and sleeping grin I am so full I feel like I've been eating all day.

So, that is Todd's birthday we also read together and just basically hung out.  Todd got calls of course from all his friends and family so that too was good.  So, as I say I think Todd's day was all right.

Oh one mishap we almost didn't get the cake but the delivery person who delivered our groceries went and got one so that worked out very well.

Take care

Lelia