-KC- Ministries

From: Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>

Karen,

We will - and please be sure to tell us how things go.

--
Carol

From: Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>

Karen,

Do you sing things you've written yourself, others' material, or some of both?  How long will the concert be?  Do you play as well?  What time will this be?  (Tell me your time zone so I can convert it.)

--
Carol

From: VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>

> Hi Karen,
> I do appreciate you putting him on your prayer list for salvation. I hope
> you are doing well too. Have a great weekend.
> Virgie and Hoshi

&g t; ; >> From: "Karen Carter"