Hi Bruce,

Randy Nash is actually in charge of running that New York State program. We call him the “Barn Czar”.

Unfortunately the politicians (Gov & cronies I believe) who stewarded that program are leaving office and it doesn’t look like anyone is poised to follow in their footsteps.

Rudy

From: B-P Golden Oldies: - Dwell time 5 minutes. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bruce Marcham
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 10:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] The old red barn

-----Original Message-----
From: B-P Golden Oldies: - Dwell time 5 minutes. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of John Friedrichs
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello Rudy..........Thanks so much for shareing your recent story with us all.It really brings home the fact that the lose of anything of true value rarely happens suddenly,but in very small increments, sometimes  increments too small to see.Wasnt it Benjamin Franklin that said something like"", For want of a nail ,the horse was lost""Sure hope that things go well in NOLA,and I look fforward to any news from that neck of the woods.............I got a caal from the Preservation Alliance of West Virginia,concerning a gathering in Eastern WV,in about a month.....Ill keep the PTN posted on the progress of that one.......Take Care.........John