  -----Original Message-----
  From: B-P Golden Oldies: "The Cracked Monitor"
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:09 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Re: [BP] THE PENRHYN SLATE COMPANY

  Jim,

  Slate floors look nice, but one wants a less absorbent material in The
Small Room.

  A woid to da wise, if you get my drift.  And if you don't get it now, you
will soon enough.

  Ralph

   You're not the only one, we're finishing our new office, slate flooring
throughout. Hope it wasn't Italian.

  Jim