It is a good thing if you can turn on the lights in the crypt.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: B-P on ICORS: The new listflossing address
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 5:51 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Re: [BP] crypt lighting

  In a message dated 1/29/2006 2:00:14 AM Central Standard Time, Ruth
  writes:

    My, my, your crypts are much more modern and up to date than those in VT
if
    you have electricity wired to them.  Ruth

  modern?  The offended party merely asked if I could turn on her
lights....signed red faced but happy Py

  -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html