You're entirely correct. It's the jarhead who's a jerk, not Mr. Pam.

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Pamela S. Follett <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 07:45:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [BP] There-a -chick

Mr. Pam might take exception to that, too.  Of course, he changed his accent to a London one.  Had a "middle-something" before that.  I have a hard time understanding his brother.

[log in to unmask]);">[log in to unmask] wrote:
[log in to unmask] type="cite">
It's the foreign thing, like when we think people with British accents are high class, and Asians are inscrutable.  But in fact, they're all jerks.

Except for Cuyler, I mean.

Ralph